Tuesday, October 7, 2014

I just couldn't stay away.

Starting a blog (again) is a bit of a pain in the arse. It's all well and good having lots of things to write about but a blog without a name is just a no go. I've always thought I was quite good at coming up with names(!) so when I started thinking about this blog, I found myself writing down some pretty poor ones. I guess this name is kind of a piss take. I think. I don't know if it's meant to be. I'm definitely a realist but I'm also the realest... Y'know... The Realest. I think Iggy Azeala raps it. As well as other rappers. I'm assuming it's like 'I keep it real' which I do, but it could also mean something else which would mean this blog is actually a load of old bollocks (which it might well be), I haven't done my research because sometimes taking myself seriously makes me cringe*. But anyway... It's a blog about life in general, I suppose. But without all the fluff because I swear and write about life how it is and definitely do not sugar coat anything. Except for pancakes. And sometimes strawberries.

Why did I decide to write a new blog? Because I outgrew the old one, I outgrew blogging in general. But for the past few weeks I've found that sleep won't come easy to me because my mind is whirring with  'blog posts I'd write if I had a blog'. I started thinking in blogposts. And if that, to you, isn't a sign I should have a blog again then well... Don't read it. I haven't started a new blog because I want to show my life off (it isn't that interesting) or because I want to get a shit load of free stuff OR because I want to get paid to write about stuff. I love writing, that's it. 

I'm not going to bore you with all the shit I used to write about (if you didn't read it before), you can see for yourself here. I won't bore you with what I'll write here, either, mainly because I don't actually know. Just know that I'll be keeping it real and only saying what you're thinking.

*After writing this post I googled 'realest' and it turns out it does mean what I thought. Honest, truthful, raw. YES!

6 comments:

  1. You're back! Yay! I've missed your posts. Such a weird thing blogging. I can go without it for a month, but then I feel as if I'd lose my thoughts or my memories if I don't post them somewhere. Fickle business.

    Get on bloglovin and I'll follow you straight away. I don't want to miss a post xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best is back in the game! Woohoo.

    ReplyDelete